places to get fake idsHow to check if my California drivers license is suspended?


places to get fake idsHow to check if my California drivers license is suspended?

How to check if my California drivers license is suspended?

  There are 3 ways to check the status of your California driver’s and whether it is valid or suspended:

  online on the DMV website, in person at a DMV office, and by mailing an INF 1125 form to the DMV headquarters. Each method has a fee. That fee ranges from $2 to $5.

  There are 2 reasons for wanting to find out if your license is suspended:

  you were arrested or ticketed and are concerned about your right to drive, or you have completed a license suspension and want to make sure your right to drive has been reinstated. Driving on a suspended license is a crime. It can carry up to:

  You can find out if your California driver’s license has been suspended by going online. You can go to the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) driver record request page. The record that you receive online will have the pertinent information. However, it is not considered an official document.

  Once there, you will have to create an online account. The online account is meant to keep your driver’s record safe and private. To create an account, you will have to provide some personal information, like your:

  After creating your account, you can pay to see and print your driver’s record. The fee is $2.00, plus a 2.1% service fee for using a debit or credit card. The total charge will be $2.04.

  Once you have paid, you will be shown your driver’s record. You can print it out if you want to. When you view your record online, this is the only opportunity to see it. If you do not print it out and leave the site, you will have to pay to see it, again.

  Your address will not appear on the screen but will be shown on the printout.

  A California driver's license marked "SUSPENDED"

  You can go to a California DMV office and request your driver’s record in person.

  At the office, you will fill out an INF 1125 form. You will provide your personal information and then:

  The fee is $5. The record that you will receive is official.

  You can also find out if your driver’s license is suspended by requesting your driver’s record via mail.

  This also requires filling out the INF 1125 form. After providing your personal information, license number, and date of birth, you mail the form to:

  Department of Motor Vehicles